7/21/2006

What the...?

An e-mail I got from my Elders' Quorum President:

(Subject: Missed You)

[Cinderella],

I'm sorry you couldn't make it to the Elders' Quorum activity
tonight.It was fun to be able to serve the sisters. Hope all is
well in you[r] life.

-[EQP]-
What on earth? Coming from the EQP, I might expect "We missed you at church on Sunday." He and I aren't really even friends. We're barely acquaintances. Is he being a zealous EQP? Is he trying to hit on me? What's the deal? I don't get it. I don't really even go to Enrichment, let alone an EQ activity involving washing the sisters' cars. *Shrug* I was on a double date. Hmmm. Double date with The Franchise who happens to be leaving soon.......EQ activity......double date.....EQ activity.....Um, yeah. I think I'll be spending time with The Franchise before he leaves. Not even a hard decision. :)

No comments: