6/27/2006

Oh, what a beautiful morning, oh, what a beautiful day.

The sun is shining brightly, it's not too hot, and I have the swamp cooler on. I'm eating some good lunch, may put on a movie, and will most definitely practice. Life is good.

As of tomorrow, Missionary Brother will have been in the MTC for three weeks. It's pretty awesome. He's starting to get things in his new language, which is good. He's been kind of frustrated. He's already in a leadership position, and from what my mom says, a lot of missionaries look up to him. He's such a good kid.

I think that "snicker boy" got the hint (thank Heaven!) that I'm not interested. He hasn't called since we went out.

I'm moving down to the bedroom on the ground floor this weekend. I'm kind of excited. It's nice to change things up a bit from time to time. I even have a skeleton key for my doors. :)

Cars was very fun, and the company was quite enjoyable.

No comments: