8/23/2006

First Day Of School

Just for kicks, I'm going to use a different font.

First day of school went something like this:

Class, class, check the list, make a couple of phone calls. Class. Check the list again. Still nothing. Walk home, eat some food, walk to Job1. Deal with magazines for the first time on my own while dealing with 3 billion people walking through the store. 2.99 billion of those people asked, "Where are the textbooks?" Ran back, got flute, check list, nothing, realized that I don't actually have rehearsal until Friday. Walked home.

"Make up auditions" are today from 2-4, and they're auditioning more winds. I'll definitely know by tomorrow.

I'm trying to NOT fall asleep, because then I won't be tired tonight. That would be bad. I need to get myself on a good sleep schedule. I should go up to school and practice, but I don't want to. Well, I should probably do something besides continuing to ramble.

I also need a haircut.

No comments: