8/21/2006

Complete at last, perhaps.

Tomorrow, Violin Roommate will be moving in. I'm really excited. More on her later.

There will be five of us living here again: Me, Shy Roommate, Negatively Orange Roommate, Sporty Spice Roommate (She's not British, but it fits her...) and Violin Roommate.

Negatively Orange has been driving me a little crazy of late, and she'll come whining to me that "the internet is broken" in a couple of days.

Sporty Spice could be a lot cooler than I'd originally anticipated. I was intimidated by her sense of fashion and seeming to be "too cool." I actually kind of had a real conversation with her today. It was nice. Should I ever have questions on clothing or makeup (ya know...that girly stuff that I sorta have time for), she'll be invaluable. Hmmm....

Shy is that...shy. She's also really, really funny if/when she gets comfortable with people. She is so awesome, but is afraid of her awesomeness and her attractiveness to men. If she *really* understood those two things, she'd be able to turn just about any guy to putty. Seriously.

I'm SO excited for Violin to move in. Our families have known each other for a long time. It'll be really nice, I think, to have a fellow music major (but not competition) in the house. She's so sweet. We'll be able to go to concerts together, and just talk. I have the feeling that we're going to become really great friends. She plays the violin divinely. I don't have enough good things to say about that girl. She's also pretty fashion-savvy, from what I can tell.

School starts on Wednesday. I'm pretty excited, but a little nervous. I want to know what ensemble(s) I'm in this year. At the same time, though, it still doesn't feel like it's time for school. This summer (or was it just this month?) flew by. Other aspects....didn't. :)

The Lord definitely moves in mysterious ways.

1 comment:

N.F. said...

You are right. It does not seem right that school should be starting already. I start today, too.