* I did get the iPod Touch. It's fun.
* I have unofficially graduated. I say unofficially because I went through the requisite ceremonies and stuff, but I refuse to believe I've actually graduated until the Main TA of the Online Class gets my grade changed, and my other professors post their grades. I need to hold my diploma in my hands to be able to know for certain that I did, in fact, graduate. There have been too many weird things happening for me to feel at ease until I hold the diploma.
* I need a full time job. Preferably one that pays benefits, is 8-5, and is close to where I live. I would also appreciate not being bored to tears every day. There are a few things opening up at Work currently, but the only positions I'm currently interested in there would need to be created for me. I don't see this as likely, so I will only stay there until I find something better. And full time.
* I highly recommend the book In Defense of Food. It has almost completely changed the way I think about food. Very interesting.
* I am so glad the weather has decided to be nice.
* Now I can finally think about my brother coming home, and our family vacation in June. It's going to be awesome.
* I will be making pork chops with raspberry glaze, asparagus, and red potatoes for dinner. Cooking is fun!
My roommate has that book. He said I should read it. I think he's right.
Post a Comment