10/03/2005

Pieces coming together-ish

Well, it's becoming clearer to me how these puzzle pieces will probably be coming together. It still doesn't make complete sense, and I don't know the reasons, but I do know that I feel okay about everything, no matter what happens. I have a large-ish event happening on Wednesday night, which will sort of solidify everything. I'll keep everyone updated.

Yay for good friends and for life feeling good.

And you know those moments when time just sorta stops? Yeah.......had one of those Saturday after Swing Kids. It was so. nice. MMmmmmmmmmmm.......... :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JB said...

Death to spammers!! Or at least lots of unnecessary homework! (Is "unnecessary homework" redundant?)

Glad stuff's going along well for you. Sounds like you're pretty serious about trying out the Provo thing, huh? Or not?

Anyway, good luck with whatever you do choose! :)

ambrosia ananas said...

Hmmm. Sounds interesting. Hope everything goes well. You'll have to keep me updated.

(Btw, I need to get your phone number again. My old phone died and took all my contact information with it.)

Etelmik said...

So we're hooking up then.

Okay seriously, let us know sooon. We all love juicy news. Is it the getting into the play thing? You moving back down here?