10/12/2005

I'm getting good at this.

...which is to say, unintentionally offending people. I apologize to those of you that I have scared off. I'm trying to be more go with the flow, instead of SO WORRIED about everyone around me feeling comfortable and everything going well socially, blah, blah, blah. Yeah, well, so now I get to unintentionally offend. Woo-hoo. This is new for me...kinda.

I went to a jazz concert at the U tonight. It was good, but quite a bit of it sounded the same. There was this FANTASTIC blues, though, that helped break it up. I LOVE Blues music. Major meltage on my part. There was also a cool, jazzed up version of Dvorak's New World Symphony. Awesome. It was the 3rd time I heard them play it, and I still really like it.

I need to go to bed. I should do some sight singing, but I have a slight headache, so I think I'll eat something and go to bed. Good night, Neverland!!! : )


(and JB, if you could take ITW to my parents' house, that would be fantastic. Thanks. You're a doll.)

2 comments:

JB said...

It's okay to unintentionally offend people. That's part of not worrying what people think--people are going to be offended sometimes anyway, so why worry about it?

Lunk and I will take INTW over to your folks' place. Probably tonight.

Etelmik said...

Who did you offend? I don't see that as being a very common occurrence at all...