10/28/2005

I still may...

...do something drastic like move back down to Utah County. Not necessarily for any good reason other than I'm single, and I can. So there. However, the holidays are upon us, and it would be nice to be close to my family, and my brother's going to be going on a mission soon, so to be able to be home for the call, etc. etc. would be tons of fun. I may not move back. I don't know. *shrug* I'm coming down either later tonight or in the morning, andI'll probably stay through Tuesday. I'll probably do some job hunting, some DC ticket purchasing, some sitting in the hot tub, some enjoying of the family, some practicing and some homework. And watching of movies. :D And I get to go to the dentist. The day after Halloween. Good thing I'm not planning on eating a ton of candy......well...maybe just a little bit.... :D

2 comments:

Laulau said...

My dentist is going to kill me the next time I go in. See, we have this candy bowl at work, in plain sight for 5 hours a day...

JB said...

That reminds me, my dental plan just kicked in and it's time to take advantage of my free dental care. :)

Also, may I offer the services of my hottub for you to eventually hang out in?