12/23/2005

Guy3

I went out with Guy3 last night. I had a good time. We went to a really good restaurant (yum!) and had a good dinner. Then we went to his house, met up with some of his siblings and went caroling. It was a lot of fun. After that, we drove around and looked at some peoples' cool lights. We then came back to my house and had dessert, and chatted some more and listened to some music, and then he went home. He flies out to Tennessee tomorrow to spend time with his twin brother and his family and will return on the 4th. I thought we connected very well, and I really did have a good time, and told him that I'd like to do that again sometime. It was a little awkward, as we don't know each other very well and weren't always sure what to say to each other, but it was still fun. The poor kid also kept getting distracted by my eyes, which was very attractive. He has great eyes...bright blue. It was fun. Here's hoping he calls and we get to do something again.

2 comments:

Braden said...

Tennessee...are you dating SC?

lunaticgal said...

Ahaak this is fun~~ good luck to you ;) , if he feels same like u too, sure he will call u bck when he's free right?