6/02/2006

*snicker*

There's a kid named J* who took me out a while ago. I can't even remember when. He didn't call me for a long time, which was fine, because I didn't have any interest in going out with him again. He called me about a month ago, and I called him back later, but hung up thinking that he had me mixed up with someone else. He called again tonight while I was at work.

"Hi, Cinderella. This is J*. I met you a few weeks ago at a dance at TS. I meant to call you a few weeks ago, but I've been really busy. Anyway, I'd like to take you out, so how does Tuesday night sound? Anyway, just give me a call back. Here's my number if you don't have it."

I met him at a stake FHE. I have never been dancing at TS. It just made me laugh and I deleted the message. I'm not going to call him back. Were I in his situation, that's probably what I'd prefer. This could potentially be a very embarrassing situation for him, and I really don't want to make more out of it than it needs to be.

I love amusing situations like that. :D They make me smile.

3 comments:

ambrosia ananas said...

Hmmm. Were I him, I'd prefer that you call me back, I think.

Cinderella said...

I dunno, though...

"Hi. This is [Cinderella], but you actually met me at that LIFE FHE, remember? Um...I'm not the girl from TS. Anyway, have a nice night."

"Oh, and no, I don't want to go out again. You didn't want to go out with me again, anyway."

That might be just slightly awkward...

ambrosia ananas said...

Oh. Sorry. I didn't realize that he'd actually mixed up who you were. I just thought he'd mixed up where he met you. You're right--that would be awkward.