11/10/2005

[Insert Creative Title Here]

So, since I kind of can't sleep, I'll just post some random musings:

I really like chocolate pudding. Oddly enough, especially Jello Instant. :)

Life has an interesting way of going really bizarre directions sometimes and throwing things into the mix that you weren't anticipating - for good or for bad.

It's a really cool thing when I can connect with a guy on several levels...including a dance level. Wow.

I'm learning how to lead some moves in Lindy, and it's fun, but a little intimidating because of the teacher. He's great, though.

It's crazy that my brother will be going on a mission soon. I'm excited for him to have that experience, but I'll miss him a lot.

I love the Sabrina soundtrack.

Hooray for Dancesport, if I end up being able to go.

There are parts of where I live that I love, and other parts that scare me to death. It'll be interesting to see what I end up doing after graduation. If I'll be married or not...if I go to grad school or not...if I do something related to my major or something completely different.

My friend told me that she and her boyfriend are unofficially engaged. We're in almost all of our classes together, and I've hung around with them a lot, and I think it will be good, but it's like, "Hey....more friends that are getting married. Huh." I guess when it's right, it's right, eh?

It's kind of cool to get a "big picture." I love "big picture" moments, because they help me to realize that I'm on the right track, and usually more so than I think I am. Yay.

And now I'm getting tired, so I think I'll give that sleep thing another crack at it.

Good night.

3 comments:

ambrosia ananas said...

Mmm. Chocolate pudding.

So are you going to be doing Dancesport? I hope so.

Cinderella said...

Well, I was going to compete Lindy, but I have a gala concert that I'm performing in tonight. I'm still debating about tomorrow. Are you competing? Spectating?

JB said...

Can we all go together? I'd really like that.

Also, I think it's funny that you and I both chose to blog about random musings today. (Even though yours was technically put up "last night.")