5/23/2008

Friday, May 23, 2008

I can't believe it's the 23rd already. I graduated three weeks ago (and managed to get Bs in the two classes I thought I was going to fail), and my brother comes home a week from tonight. We get to go to Disneyland in not too long, which I am really excited about. My family has relegated the planning of the trip to me, which is really fun. It's definitely a more constructive way to harness my super-excited energy.

Being out of school is GREAT. I love not going to class every day and dealing with my professors. I love being able to basically do what I want when I get home, without having the guilt of knowing that I should be practicing or doing homework.

Recently at work, I thought there would be a good opportunity to move up and get a full-time job, so that I could get a bit of experience before going to grad school. Unfortunately, the opportunity that opened up is not one that I'm interested in, so I need to dive back into my resume and get that going again. I know there's something for me out there, but I need to be patient (which is not something I'm good at) and trust that things will work out.

At least I can say that I'm married to one of the greatest guys ever.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

When are you coming? I am trying to plan Cordelia's birthday party (shocking, I know!) and I was wondering if you would be around at that time.