8/17/2006

Random Thoughts

Marshmallow Mateys are great at 12:20 am.

I am 22.5 years old today. Okay, well, yesterday (if you're going to be technical).

With Job2, and "getting" to go to wedding receptions of more or less close friends and bridal showers of close friends, I've decided there is too much...fluff in the world. I think the world would be a sadder place if it were completely devoid of fluff, but too much is like eating too much sugar without enough real food. : P

Going to said bridal shower reaffirmed that I only go to bridal showers of really, really, really good friends. Women are great. They are. I have started to click in to why it's important to have Relief Society around, believe it or not. Even with the realization that Relief Society can be pretty great, that is still only one hour per week with that volume of women. I'm really not used to more than that. The bridal shower was fairly overwhelming. This can easily launch into a discussion of "Why Cinderella is feminine, but not 'girly.'"

P.S. If I choose to not go to your bridal shower, it does not necessarily mean that I don't consider you to be a good friend.

There was, in fact, a sunset tonight. It was a gorgeous one. I had a great view, too, being on the 9th floor. *sigh*

*sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh*
*sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh*
*sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh**sigh*

1 comment:

Saule Cogneur said...

Still, it's kind of exciting to eat dessert first.

I've had to say, "If I choose not to go to your wedding reception, it does not necessarily mean that I don't consider you to be a good friend" twice this summer. That's a tough one too.